Do you have debt, please contact us:
Phone 22 292 03 30
OPPERATING OF ADDITIONAL PROCEEDINGS
LEGAL HELP REGARDING ASSERTING CLAIMS FROM THE HEIRS OF THE DEBTORS
The Law Office offers to assert claims of the Clients from the Clients’ debtors.
In cases where the debtor has deceased, the Law Office, on the basis of an application in a specific case, takes steps leading to:
- obtaining a certificate of death of the debtor (unless the Client has one),
- instituting before the appropriate court inheritance proceedings (after obtaining the certifi-cate of death of the debtor),
- asking the competent authorities (Civil Registry Office, Ministry of Interior and Administra-tion, other authorities) about determining the heirs of the deceased debtor.
- representing Clients in the open hearings,
- obtaining a copy of the final decision on the acquisition of the estate.
The Law Office, on the basis of an application for a specific case, applies for security and inventory of the estate.
After obtaining a decision on the acquisition of the estate the Law Office will take steps to assert claims from the heirs of the deceased debtor.
Any legal actions taken by the Law Office within the scope of the cases regarding asserting claims from the heirs of deceased debtors are individually negotiated with the Clients.